Last Modified: January 12, 2024
Welcome to Rundoo. This notice describes our practices for the collection, use and disclosure of your information and tells you about your privacy rights when you use our Services (as defined below).
This notice is provided by Rundoo, Inc., which we refer to as “Rundoo,” “we,” “us,” and “our” throughout this notice. References to “you” and “your” refer to you as a visitor to and user of our Services, whether as a Client, Client User, End Customer, or visitor (as each of those terms is defined below).
- ACCEPTANCE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THIS NOTICE. By using the Services in any way, including accessing, browsing, using any Service, and/or contacting us through any Service, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this notice. If you do not agree to this notice or to any other policy posted on or provided with the Services, you should not access or otherwise use any Service.
- APPLICABILITY OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice applies to the websites and mobile applications owned and operated by Rundoo, which we refer to in this notice as the “Services.” The Services include our public website (getrundoo.com), private subdomains available to our Clients, our core point-of-sale mobile app (Rundoo POS), our Rundoo contractor app, and other Rundoo sites and mobile apps we may make available to our Clients and their Customers from time to time, as well as all content, materials, functionality, and other services offered on or through the Services.
When you interact with the Services, you may do so in one of the following ways:
- As a “Client,” meaning a party who has entered into a business relationship with us by contracting to receive certain services and/or hardware provided by Rundoo (which may include certain Services customized for the Client);
- As a “Client User,” meaning a Client’s employee or contractor who has been authorized to access and use the Services;
- As an “End Customer,” meaning a party who inquires about, attempts to purchase, or purchases a Client’s products or services; or
- As a “visitor,” meaning any individual who visits or uses any of our public Services, such as our public website.
This privacy notice applies only to information we obtain through your use of the Services. It does not apply to information that we or others may collect through other means, such as information we may learn through an employment relationship with you, or through a commercial relationship outside of your use of the Services as our Client or a Client User.
We may offer additional products or services that are subject to additional or different privacy notices. In that event, we will provide a separate or supplemental privacy notice when providing you with the applicable product or service.
- THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information refers to information that we can use to personally identify a specific individual. The personal information we collect will depend on the nature of your relationship with us and your interaction with the applicable Services.
- Clients and Client Users: If you are a Client or a Client User, we will collect personal information from you as required to provide you with the Services, including, as applicable, your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- End Customers: If you are an End Customer, we will collect personal information from you as required to facilitate your business transaction with our Clients, including, as applicable, your name, address, email address, and phone number. In addition, we will collect information regarding your purchase history with our Clients (products/services purchased and payment amounts). We may collect this information directly from End Customers when they use the Services, or indirectly through our Clients’ use of the Services using the information the End Customer provides to the Client at the time of sale.
- Visitors: As a visitor to our public-facing Services, we will not generally collect any information from you unless you choose to interact with us. For example, if you reach out to us through one of our websites (such as by requesting a meeting to learn about our business, or reaching out to inquire about employment opportunities), you will need to provide certain personal information depending on the nature of your inquiry.
We keep the personal information we collect for as long as we continue to have a business need to do so, unless a longer period is required by law. Business needs include legal, risk management, and other business purposes.
- HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the personal information we collect to provide the Services, to engage in our business with our Clients, and generally to operate, maintain, and improve our products and services, including the Services. In addition, the personal information we collect may be used for the following additional purposes, all of which are related to our operation of our business and our provision of products and services:
- Evaluating and improving our product and service quality;
- Complying with legal requirements; and
- Preventing and addressing fraud and breaches of any of our requirements and/or policies.
- HOW AND WHY WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- As a core part of our business, we share Personal Information of End Customers with Clients through the Services. For example, our Clients will use End Customer data maintained via the Service to contact End Customers for order status and promotion.
- We may provide information to our trusted service providers who use that information only to conduct business on our behalf. For example, they may handle our data management. We provide these service providers only with the information they need to perform their services, and work with them to respect and protect your privacy
- We may share information, including personal information, in connection with, during negotiations of, or as a part of the closing of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, litigation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about the users of our Services is among the assets transferred.
We do not disclose any personal information that we collect about you through the Services to anyone for any purpose, other than as disclosed. We do not sell any personal information or share information for third party marketing purposes.
- A NOTE ABOUT COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that, such as by having your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or choosing to turn off all cookies. This can be done through your web browser settings, and because each browser is different, you should look at your browser’s “Help” menu to learn how to modify your cookie settings.
You should be aware that certain browsers, including Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Internet Edge, offer a “do not track” (or, “DNT”) option. This option, using a technology known as a DNT header, sends a signal to websites visited by the user about the user’s DNT preference, if any, set on the browser. We do not currently commit to responding to browsers’ DNT signals. We cannot make this commitment because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies, or regulators.
- OUR SECURITY MEASURES
We and use a variety of industry-standard security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information, including measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
Unfortunately, no electronic data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we believe that we use reasonable measures to protect personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted or otherwise provided to us or received from us.
- QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PRIVACY NOTICE OR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have questions about this privacy notice, or if you believe that we have your information and would like to correct, update, or ask us to delete it, you can contact us , or by phone at (650) 362-8483.
- USING OUR SERVICES FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
Our Services are generally intended for a United States audience. If you are using the Services from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States, where our servers are located and our Services are operated. We make no representation that the practices we describe are compliant with the laws of other jurisdictions, including laws that apply to the collection, use, disclosure, and security of personal information.
- UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Because of changes in Internet technology and practices, this privacy notice, and our security and other policies may change from time to time. It is our practice to post any changes we make to this privacy notice on this page, but it is your responsibility to check this privacy notice for updates. By using any Services after we post any changes to this privacy notice, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them, and such acceptance shall be deemed legally conclusive.